Playground Games is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our brand new development team.
You’ll join the team and the project at an early stage, giving you the rare opportunity to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale open world action / RPG AAA title from the outset.
You’ll take responsibility for large sections of the game, delivering design work and leading the prototyping effort. Reporting to the Lead Game Designer, you will work closely with engineers, artists and audio designers to implement features to the highest standard.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will act as a champion of quality across the game team, as well as mentoring and leading junior teammates. You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable.
You should have:
- At least 5 years' industry experience in game design positions
- Experience working in a Design position on at least one high-profile published console title
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Experience working in the open-world genre, preferably with experience in systems design
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for games