Playground Games are looking for a Contract IT Network and Security Engineer to join their experienced internal IT team. Working alongside the existing Senior Networking and Security Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining critical networking and security systems.
Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you will use your experience and varied skillset to drive our technology forwards.
You should have:
- Outstanding knowledge of networking infrastructure and protocols.
- Extensive experience with Firewalls and other security systems such as IDS/IPS.
- Excellent threat analysis skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Experience of securing Windows, Linux and cloud-based systems.
- Ability to deliver high quality, innovative solutions to complex infrastructure challenges.
- Experience with WAN accelerators.
- Experience with SDN.
- Relevant network or security industry certification (CCNP, CISSP, etc).
- A passion for the videogames industry.
- Educated to HND/degree level.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic company working in an exciting industry. Furthermore, this role will give exposure to many cutting-edge technologies and is perfect for those looking to challenge themselves in multiple disciplines.Apply Now