Playground Games is seeking an Experienced/Senior level Technical Artist to join our world class team here in Leamington Spa. This is an opportunity to work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent on an entirely new open world AAA project.
As a Technical Artist you will be building internal art processes and guiding asset pipeline implementation in collaboration with the Tools and Rendering team.
Ideally you'll have experience of working on published console titles with a wide experience of industry tools. Additionally familiarity with art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation would be ideal for this role.
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Experience of game engines and toolsets, such as Unreal or Unity.
- Demonstrable ability with MAX or Maya scripting.
- Exposure to C++ and / or C#.
- Exposure to Houdini.
- Exposure to a range of techniques for specialising 3D packages, such as scripts, plug-ins and existing software.
- Experience with Shader creation and PBR material workflow.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- A passion for games and game visuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.Apply Now