Playground Games are looking for a Skilled Senior IT Network and Security Engineer to join our experienced internal IT TeamWorking alongside the existing Networking and Security Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining critical network and security systems
Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you will use your experience and varied skillset to drive our technology forwards.
You should have:
- Outstanding knowledge of Cisco and/or Arista networking infrastructure.
- Experience with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, etc).
- Extensive experience with firewalls and other security systems.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Experience of securing Windows, Linux, and Azure cloud-based systems.
- Ability to deliver high quality, innovative solutions to complex infrastructure challenges.
- Relevant network certification (CCNP, ACE, etc).
- Commutable distance to Leamington Spa, UK.
- Experience with Riverbed WAN accelerators.
- Exposure to Cisco ACI or EVPN VXLAN environments.
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- A passion for the videogames industry.
- Educated to degree level.