Playground Games are looking for a Senior Quest Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.As a Senior Quest Designer you will use scripting and proprietary tools while closely collaborating with all other disciplines to craft quest and open-world gameplay. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you'll contribute to the development of quest design processes and pipelines. You will mentor and help junior teammates, feedback on quest design team work and you will act as a champion of quality.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you'll contribute to the development of mission design processes and pipelines. You will mentor and help junior teammates, feedback on mission design team work and you will act as a champion of quality.
- Experience working in a Quest/Gameplay Design position on at least one published title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now