Playground Games are looking for skilled and experienced Environment Artists to join us at Fable. They’ll be responsible for the creation of assets and architecture to help realise our game’s vision.
You’ll have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating your work with attention to detail and developed skills in 3D software such as 3DS Max and Photoshop.
As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for creating consistently high quality environment art and raising the bar for content in our game. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders so the ability to communicate effectively is very important.
- A good knowledge of relevant software packages as 3.
- Experience of PBR techniques and materials.
- Create low and high poly assets for architecture and props, optimized for real-time engines.
- Collaborate with your Lead and stakeholders other to create the highest possible visual fidelity that adheres to gameplay restrictions & needs.
- Experience working with game engines and able to implement your 3D work into the engine.
- Strong understanding of the use of real world reference and able to work from concept.
- Experience with photogrammetry is an advantage.
- Portfolio pieces showing high-quality environments and props
- Experience of working on published titles, ideally AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now