Playground Games is looking for a highly skilled Audio Designer. In this role, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our titles.
You must be a team player, keen to share your own expertise and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. You should be incredibly passionate about sound design, always looking for ways to improve the sound and technology used in our games.
- Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles.
- Knowledge of FMOD and / or Wwise, ideally having shipped AAA games using either.
- A detailed knowledge of the most common DAWs and plugins a must.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Experienced in designing and implementing simulation based audio systems.
- Location and studio based SFX recording experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team. Apply Now