Playground Games are looking for a Senior Technical Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.
As a Senior Technical Designer you will design and implement high quality script architecture. You'll contribute to the development of scripting processes and pipelines and closely collaborate with Engineering to contribute to the development of scripting technology direction. You will mentor and help junior teammates, be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you will act as a champion of quality.
- 5+ years industry experience in Mission/Gameplay design positions
- A full development cycle in a Mission/Gameplay Design position on at least one published console title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now