Playground Games are looking for an Associate Lead Gameplay Designer to join the Fable team.
As an Associate Lead Gameplay Designer you will help develop and lead the gameplay design team, working on character driven gameplay systems. You will help establish, maintain, and evolve design processes while ensuring gameplay design work is completed on time and to a high quality standard.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as a champion of quality across the entire project. You will closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule gameplay design work, and you will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- Senior or Lead experience in Gameplay Design positions
- Proven success working on character-driven gameplay systems such as locomotion, combat, camera and AI
- Interest in collaborating within a team of diverse perspectives to derive great solutions
- Inspirational leadership skills
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now