Playground Games is seeking a Lead Technical Artist to join our Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa. This is an opportunity to work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Lead Technical Artist, you will be managing a team responsible for maintaining internal art processes and guiding pipeline implementation, in collaboration with the Tools and Rendering team. Wide industry knowledge of tools, art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation, coupled with experience working on published console titles is essential.
- Experience managing or mentoring
- Great communication and time management
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Demonstrable ability with MAX or Maya scripting.
- Passion for driving visuals with experience creating Shaders in a PBR material workflow.
- Exposure to a range of techniques for specialising 3D packages, such as scripts, plug-ins and existing software.
- A passion for games and game visuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.Apply Now