Playground Games are looking for a Contract IT Support Assistant to join our internal IT team in Leamington Spa. Working alongside the existing IT Support team, you will be able to provide users with all aspects of desktop IT support, along with logistical assistance and machine deployment.
Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and eager to broaden your skillset.
You should have:
- Outstanding knowledge of PC desktop hardware
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365/2019
- Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- An active IT certification, or educated to A-Level/BTEC Level 3 standard
- The ability to provide excellent technical support for onsite and remote employees
- Processing RMAs with suppliers for hardware failures
- Assisting our operations team in day-to-day changes, facilitating desk moves and office organisation
- Responsible for continually updating documentation, ticket notes and stock levels
- Preparing and registering equipment for new starters
- A passion for IT and videogames
- A commutable distance to Leamington Spa
- Experience providing end user technical support for onsite and remote employees