Playground Games is looking for a Lead Audio Designer to join our racing team. You will apply your considerable knowledge of audio production to design and realise the complete audio soundscape for our games. You must be organised, methodical and have a proven track record that includes project life cycle audio leadership on at least one highly regarded console title.
Your experience within the games industry will have seen you work on multiple high-profile console titles during your career. As the Lead Audio Designer, you'll take responsibility for all aspects of audio production and will set quality standards for the rest of your team.
You’ll be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience of working with a myriad of different personalities and disciplines.
- Oversee all aspects of audio production.
- Set the audio vision and quality standards of our games
- Define and optimise audio workflows and technical pipelines.
- Manage and mentor an existing team of audio designers.
- Diligently manage outsource engagements.
- Work closely with design, production and engineering to organise and coordinate audio activities and
- Set and maintain audio goals and timelines.
- 7 years of experience working in AAA games.
- Worked on at least two published title as Lead Audio Designer or Audio Director.
- A detailed, working knowledge of the most common DAWs and plugins a must.
- Expert knowledge of audio middleware packages and AAA audio best practices.
- An organised and considered approach to the planning and delivery of game audio
- A passion for game audio and lead an active gaming lifestyle.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills.
- Strong location and studio based SFX recording experience.
- Avid follower of leading game audio techniques and new technology's.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- Excellent communication, leadership and delegation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now