Playground Games are looking for a Senior Gameplay Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.
As a key member of the design team you will take ownership of core character-driven gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standard. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, you will mentor and help junior teammates and feedback on design team work, and you will act as a champion of quality.
- 5+ years industry experience in game design positions
- A full development cycle in a Design position on at least one published console title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Proven success in creating compelling character-driven gameplay systems such as locomotion, combat, camera and AI in AAA games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.