Playground Games is looking for a Dialogue Supervisor to deliver the voice of an entirely new AAA open world action/RPG project. You will work closely with the Audio, Cinematic, Design, and Narrative teams to help create a world that’s teeming with life and possibilities.
Your experience within the games industry will have seen you work on high-profile console titles in the course of your career. As the Dialogue Supervisor, you'll take responsibility for the full voice over production pipeline and will set quality standards.
You’ll be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience of working with a myriad of different personalities and disciplines.
- Oversee the casting, editing, and implementation of all voice over in the game.
- Work closely with the Audio, Cinematic, Design, and Narrative teams to cast a diverse set of characters and work with actors and voice over directors to deliver top tier quality vocal performances.
- Edit and process voice over sessions to deliver game-ready assets.
- Implement all voice over in the game.
- Be keenly aware of union rules and regulations.
- Diligently manage outsource engagements.
- Run remote voice over sessions and be willing to travel to multiple voice over studios to be on site for casting and voice-over sessions.
- Work with localisation studios to deliver a global release.
- Worked on at least one published title as Dialogue Supervisor or Director.
- A detailed knowledge of the most common digital audio workstations and plugins a must.
- A passion for game audio and lead an active gaming lifestyle
- Understanding of microphone technique and acting coaching preferred.
- An understanding of in-game dialogue systems and pipelines preferred.
- Film or TV post-production experience a plus.
- Knowledge of FMOD and / or Wwise, ideally having shipped AAA games using either.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.