Playground Games are looking to for a Build Engineer to join our Fable team.
This person will join the team responsible for building and developing the server infrastructure required to deliver a AAA title. Your passion for working with cutting edge hardware and software will see you managing and developing a large build server installation in an automated and efficient manner, and working to streamline the development process.
Working with a team of highly skilled developers, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining automated processes which form a critical part of the delivery of our game and tools. Engineers with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service are ideal for this role. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to ensure the development process is the best it can be.
- Experience of computer hardware and software
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Experience of continuous integration systems such as TeamCity beneficial
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Perforce beneficial
- Knowledge of C# would be advantageous
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games.Apply Now