Playground Games is looking for a talented Lead Game Designer to manage an inter-studio team to design and implement high quality game features in our AAA open world RPG title.
As Lead Game Designer focused on co-development, you will contribute to the preparation of co-development mandates while taking responsibility for inter-studio collaboration and subsequent completion of design deliverables. You will clearly communicate with external studios to maintain understanding of project direction while forming strong, trusting relationships with external studio team members. You will deputise for the Chief Designer and keep PG teammates informed on co-development progress. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as champion of quality across the entire project.
- 5+ years industry experience in game design positions.
- Experience in co-development management positions is preferred but not required.
- A full development cycle in a Lead position on at least one high-profile published AAA title.
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives.
- An ability to work autonomously with little management overhead.
- Able to travel frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now