Playground Games are looking for a Gameplay Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.
As a Gameplay Designer you will closely collaborate with other disciplines to design and implement character-driven gameplay systems. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and you will compose documentation and implement designs to the highest standard.
- 18 months industry experience in a game design position
- Experience working on at least one published title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.