Playground Games are looking for a Lead Game Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.
As a Lead Game Designer you will develop and lead the game design team. You will establish, maintain, and evolve game design processes while ensuring game design work is completed on time and to a high quality standard.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as a champion of quality across the entire project. You will deputise for the Chief Designer, closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule game design work, and you will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- 7+ years industry experience in game design positions
- A full development cycle in a Lead Design position on at least one high-profile published AAA title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Inspirational leadership skills
- An effective capability to be a highly reliable, autonomous member of the team
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now