Playground Games are looking for a Mission Designer to join our open-world action RPG team.
As a Mission Designer you will use scripting and proprietary tools while closely collaborating with all other disciplines to craft quest and open-world gameplay. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you will compose design documentation to a high standard.
- 18 months industry experience in Mission/Gameplay design positions
- Experience working in a Mission/Gameplay Design position on at least one published title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now