Playground Games are looking to recruit a highly talented and passionate Associate Vehicle Artist to join our Forza Horizon team.
You'll be supporting the team in bringing new vehicles to Forza Horizon. You’ll have a portfolio focused on quality 3D vehicle work which demonstrates a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of cutting edge art techniques and be a highly motivated team player.
- Strong vehicle modelling skills (high and low poly)
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality
- Solid understanding of modern PBR techniques and methodologies
- Excellent 2D texturing skills using Adobe Photoshop and Substance Designer
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Deliver work on time to an exceptional standard that is aligned to the artistic vision
- Demonstrate effective testing of work
- Demonstrate continual improvement of artistic and technical skills
- Identify emerging risks and issues to raise with your Lead
- Build and sustain strong working relationships with all disciplines
- An up to date knowledge of games industry and wider artistic industry developments
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your first steps in the industry. You will be joining one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now