Playground Games are looking for Senior Data Analyst to join our Forza team.Playground Games is looking for a Data Analyst to work within the Forza Horizon Live Ops team to carry out research and analysis in player behaviour. You will help inform the post release strategy by working with data to create actionable insights. You’ll communicate regularly with the engineering and design teams to gather new analytic requirements as well as presenting aligned and accurate data. You will be a key stakeholder in promoting the use of BI to feed into all areas of the company’s game development.
- Passion for data and for video games
- Previous experience in the video game industry
- Bachelor’s degree required in quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, etc.
- 3-5 years professional experience in an analytical role
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets
- Good experience in Power BI or Tableau
- Strong Communication and outreach skills
- Exceptional math, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Expertise with R or Python
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.