Playground Games are looking to grow our world class team with the addition of a HR Analyst.
As part of the team, you'll be reporting directly to the HR Manager and liaising closely with HR & IT colleagues. Your experience will allow you to reengineer our HR processes, identify improvement opportunities, implement workflow and reporting efficiencies and influence the long-term people analytics strategy.
In this role you will also lead and deliver the successful implementation of a newly acquired HRIS system aligned to business need and timelines. Scope and implement tools and techniques for key HR reporting requirements including, but not limited to, bonus and benefit reporting, salary surveys, staff surveys; whilst ensuring data integrity.
- A proven track record of successful HRIS implementation including API configurations.
- Excellent understanding of HR procedures and process.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word.
- Systematic and analytical approach to managing data.
- Comfortable with confidential data, collating information and inputting data.
- An organised approach, planning tasks and setting realistic timescales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using the latest technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.
Click here for the full job description. Apply Now