Playground Games is seeking an experienced Environment Producer to join our world class Fable team.
In this role you will partner with Art, Technical and Creative leadership to oversee the production of all Environment Artwork for our AAA open world action adventure game. You will be responsible for working closely with a talented cross-discipline team to plan and drive the delivery of our ambitious open world.
Ideally you will have worked on multiple AAA open world titles from early project phases to shipping. You must have an excellent aptitude for trouble shooting technical issues and solving problems in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Full project lifecycle experience in an internal production role
- Flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience in similar roles
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced with a range of project management software packages and development methodologies
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- An eye for detail
- A genuine passion for games.
- Own the delivery of a complex Open World Environment in service of AAA-quality visuals, performance, and gameplay
- Work closely with the Environment Lead and Art Director to define and champion goals in alignment with the project vision
- Coordinate with stakeholders and cross-discipline teams to identify and resolve dependencies, define workflows, and scope the Open World Environment
- Manage complex production schedules with internal and external waterfall dependencies
- Manage and triage change requests to balance the overall player experience and visual quality
- Establish reviews and reporting structures to clearly and concisely communicate progress and development health to project leadership
- Coordinate Environment Art resources, schedules, and priorities based on project needs
- Raise awareness of technical and design considerations for the Open World within the art team
- Drive day-to-day task management and team discussions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now