As a Principal World Designer you will take responsibility for macro-level open world planning and design. You’ll work with team leadership to help define game vision and world design direction, while collaborating with others to balance intuitive gameplay flow and exceptional visual composition.
You’ll drive world design quality, contribute to the development of processes and pipelines, and be a highly reliable, autonomous member of the team.
- Experience planning and iterating large scale open world map designs on at least two shipped AAA titles at a senior level or above.
- An exceptional aptitude to see the bigger picture and perform high-level open world composition.
- Excellent knowledge of key world design concepts and an extraordinary ability to apply them within open world design.
- A combination of outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A highly effective capability to work autonomously with confidence to both solve and identify problems throughout all stages of development.
- The ability to clearly communicate vision and concept to all stakeholders.
- Balance quality with efficiency while working under tight deadlines.
- A genuine passion for games.
- Experience working on action/RPG titles.
- A passion for other mediums such as movies, architecture, and other visual arts.
- A shipped AAA open world title in a principal position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now