Playground Games is searching for a Lead Cinematic Animator to help build and lead our cinematic animation team on our RPG Title.In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Cinematic Director to establish the cinematic animation style and direction. You will lead your team by defining and driving goals and work to align those goals with the project vision. You will be able to leverage your expertise in order to inspire and mentor members of the cinematic department as well as work with other leads production to build an achievable cinematic production plan.
- Able to set clear team goals and champion the both the project and cinematic direction.
- Exceptional skills in team leadership and growth.
- Understanding of the animation pipeline and processes from conception to final implementation.
- Practical knowledge of current 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max and Motionbuilder).
- Ability to collaborate well with artists, writers, designers, and programmers.
- Expert understanding of story telling and animation principles and techniques.
- A self-motivated team player capable of learning new techniques and educating others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now