Playground Games are looking for an Engine Engineer to join our Forza engineering team. Your first-rate C++ and software architecture skills and experience of producing robust, re-usable code upon which gameplay systems can be built will see you as key part of the development process.
You'll be responsible for the implementation of vital systems architecture. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of console technical requirements
- Proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established, highly experienced and collaborative team, within one of the world’s most exciting games studios. It provides exciting new challenges for experienced developers looking to further their career and create world class games.Apply Now