Playground Games is looking for a skilled and experienced Associate Lead Environment Artist to join our Forza Horizon team, responsible for the creation of immersive environments that realise our game’s vision. You’ll be working in with the Lead Environment Artist, Art Manager and Production team to ensure our high quality bar is realised.
As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for the creation of consistently high quality environment art, bench-marking and raising the bar for environment content in our titles. You will have experience of working with outsource vendors and your technical and practical abilities will be well developed enabling you to understand new concepts and programs quickly.
As a flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious professional, you’ll use your experience in your field to develop your team members, while retaining hands-on creative responsibilities, participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline and keeping up to date with the latest art production techniques.
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- A proven track record in the delivery of high performance, high quality 3D assets for AAA titles.
- A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of environment creation.
- Experience working with outsource vendors.
- Strong interest in self-development of managerial skills, developing your team, and overseeing their work.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating your environment work for AAA titles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious artist to further their career at one of the world’s most exciting games studios which creates highly successful world class games using cutting edge technology.Apply Now